Sunday, September 5, 2021

Cascade Springs... Again

Even though we didn't use Jr. Jr.'s National Parks Pass as much as we used Jr.'s when he was in 4th grade (it's the season), we did make sure to use it one last time before it expired just like we did with Jr.'s. How fun that the last time we used it to go to the place where we used it the first time. Cascade Springs.

Nichole and Jr. took turns with the camera and took lots and lots of pictures.
 
Jr. Jr.: Nichole, get a picture of the reflection.

Then Nichole had fun getting pictures of ripples.


The leaves were just starting to change color. Fall is on its way but it's not here quite yet.

While we were there, I asked that we get a picture of Jeremy and me together with the water in the background. I did my usual, standing on my toes while in a picture with my husband. Yes, I'm that short.
Apparently I forgot to ask Jeremy to look happy in the picture with me.
Yes, my husband makes me roll my eyes.
After getting a nice picture... finally... Jr. Jr. told us to take another picture because he wanted to do something in the background.
click on the pictures to see them larger

Our kids.
And my husband.
It was a nice trip but it wore everybody out. Sigh.

My mom texted that day to say, "Today is National Thoughtful Day. Just to let you know.👍💗😘"
I responded, "How thoughtful of you."
Somehow that one got missed on our calendar for August 28 so I appreciated her saying so.

No comments:

Post a Comment