Friday, September 10, 2021

Baby Cuteness

 Mwah ha ha ha.

Whatcha doin' there? Huh? I can do it, too.

Milk or water? Why not both?

More selfies!


Just like brother.
Daddy is so fun.
Make me cute, sister.

Peek-a-boo.

Ahhh. Relaxing.
 
Why don't you carry me around in the basket anymore, Mom? I can still fit.
Thanks for peeling an apple for me, Mom. Thanks for peeling an apple for me, Lucky.

Typical toddler. From ecstatic to meltdown in two seconds.

Helping with laundry and trying on Daddy's pants.
 
You know that part in Monsters, Inc. where Sully is trying to get Boo to go to sleep? He does actions while telling her, "You... go... to... sleep," then the snoring noise. She laughs then conks out. We do that with Jet when it's bedtime. Actions and words. He loves things like that so now he will repeat us with the actions, too. He doesn't fall immediately to sleep, though. Oh, well. One day in the middle of sacrament meeting, Jet decided to say it even though we were being quiet and hadn't said anything ourselves. So there was this little voice saying, "You... go... to... sleep." So cute. He also tells people in class, "Bye," when he wants me to take him somewhere else.

Open the cupboard, slam the cupboard so it bounces open again, laugh hysterically.


I love nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment