Saturday, September 2, 2017

What We Did at a Wedding Fiesta

The oldest daughter of a friend family recently got married.  For their reception, they had a "wedding fiesta."  It was so neat.
There were tacos- yumm yumm
and dessert- yumm yumm
There was pineapple-orange punch, which apparently several family members didn't care for, but I did.
Jeremy says this is my "drinking problem" picture

There was a mariachi band and dancing.  Our youngest boys were happy to see friends there to dance and spend time with.


It was a beautiful evening and when we got home, Jeremy and I did some balloon sorting while watching Joe Versus the Volcano.  August 24 is Vesuvius Day after all.  It was appropriate to watch a volcano themed movie.  Well, Jeremy watched it.  After sorting a lot of balloons, I leaned my head back and fell asleep so I missed some of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment