Monday, September 25, 2017

First Day of Fall

Before I tell you about the first day of Fall, September 22, let me tell you about the day before.  September 21 is the birthday of H.G. Wells.  To celebrate, Nichole checked out "The Invisible Man" from the school library.  She read the whole thing and turned it back in to the library the next day which is why I didn't get around to getting pictures.  I commented that Nichole was quick.  Jeremy commented that she must have used a "time machine."

Now... the first day of Fall.  Great day for a walk, right?  Jeremy, Lucky, and I did go for a walk and did some birding.  We wore jackets.
 
That evening, even though the weather felt more like Winter than Fall (snow up in the hills), our ward hosted the 2nd annual neighborhood chili and cornbread cook-off.
It was fun to socialize and eat food.  Yumm.  It was a bit chilly but the chili was good.
Ah, Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment