Saturday, September 16, 2017

A Little Break


Have I mentioned we've been busy?  I have?  Well... yeah.  Too busy to blog.  Too busy to celebrate some holidays I planned to.  I've still got ice cream in the freezer waiting to be used for peanut buster parfait-like treats.  I was going to do that for International Chocolate Day/National Peanut Day on September 13.  I was too busy to make the homemade fudge sauce, though.  Oh well.

We had dough leftover from our homemade particle accelerator, so Monday, September 11 I made pigs in a blanket for Make Your Bed Day.  Yay.  That was an easy way we were able to celebrate.

Earlier that day, though, I took a well needed break from the busy.
I got together with my good friend, Emily, and we went out walking.  Oh, it was so nice.  Walking and talking, giving each other sympathy over some things and and being excited for each other about other things.
I'm so glad we did that.  It may seem like it was just another thing to add to the busy, but it was very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment