Thursday, May 25, 2017

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish Sticks

May 25 is Towel Day.  I did things, right.  I sent all three kids to school with towels in their backpacks.  Nichole had a pool party through school today so she was already planning on taking a towel.
I convinced Lucky to take a towel so I could wash his favorite blanket today.  After it came out of the washing machine, he insisted on having it back.  "I like it wet," he let me know.
When we went to pick up Jr. Jr. from school, Lucky and I played a game with the towel.  When a friend came by, Lucky and she played the game.  So cute.
After school, we had "So long and thanks for all the fish" sticks.  I didn't take a picture but there are lots of pictures of fish sticks on this blog already.
This evening, we went out to play with water balloons and towels.  The towels only lasted so long before they were abandoned for water balloon war.  Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment