Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day 2017


So yesterday was Mother's Day.  Lovely day.  Church was nice.  Nichole made me some things in Primary.  Some of the boys gave me candy from the "candy man."
After church, I got to open up Mother's Day gifts that Jr. and Jr. Jr. made me at school.  I also opened up a gift from Jeremy.
Everyone helped make dinner.  The kids made pancakes (chocolate chip), a couple of them made an orange drink, and Jeremy made eggs and ham.
Jeremy also made me truffles.  Mmmmmm.
I love my family.  I love being a mother to my children.  I love having Jeremy as my husband and father to my children.
I also called my mom to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.  I love my mom.  She is such a good mom now and was a good mom while I was growing up.  I want to be like her.  Wonderful woman.
It was a good Mother's Day.

Here's one of the things Jr. Jr. made for me at school.  "All About My Mom."  Here's what he thinks of me:
My Mom is 15 years old
Her favorite color is purple
Mom's favorite food is pizza
She loves to spend time with me
If she had extra time she would play
My Mom looks prettiest when she this week, in May
My Mom always forgets nothing
My favorite thing to do with my Mom is play "Apples to Apples"
What I love most about my Mom is she makes pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment