Saturday, January 14, 2017

Cheeseball and Pastrami

My friends and I decided to do Girls' Night for Friday the 13th and watch a scary movie- well, suspenseful movie.  An Alfred Hitchcock movie.  I thought it would be fun to bring cheeseball and crackers and you know I like making shaped cheeseballs (I've made death star cheeseball more than once, for example).  So I couldn't resist when I thought about Alfred Hitchcock's famous profile.
My friends got a kick out of the cheeseball and we had so much fun talking that we never even got around to watching the movie.

Saturday the 14th is National Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day.  We ate them like we usually do for the holiday.  It was a busy day so it's great we had something simple on the menu plan.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cheeseball! And dang! I missed hot pastrami sandwich day. I'll have to mark it on my calendar for next year. The only obscure holiday I have in my sights this month is National Handwriting Day on the 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've realized that January has sooooo many holidays that we actually celebrate (and look forward to). Appreciate a Dragon Day, Winnie-the-Pooh Day, oh and I love A Room of One's Own Day. That's coming up on the 25th.

      Delete