Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Day Off

I took a day off yesterday.  January 25 is A Room of One's Own Day.  I look forward to that holiday every year.  I even put on the menu plan "Fend For Yourself, Mom's Day Off."  Jeremy was so wonderful to do dinner for everyone, including me.  I didn't have to fend for myself.  He's so sweet.
It was nice to have some time off.  Lucky did come in a few times and watch a little of the movies I was watching.  And after school, some kids kept having questions for me.  For the most part, though, I was able to have uninterrupted time to go through some papers I needed to organize (still have so much to do) and I made a nice dent in my mending box.  I didn't take any pictures but it was nice.

Here's a picture of a pumpkin pie I made for Pie Day, January 23, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment