Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Comes in with a Change

I wanted the kids to fall asleep with their sleeping bags in the living room while movies were on.  Lucky fell asleep in my arms during one of the movies.  I was able to set him down with his sleeping bag after the movie was over.  Jr. Jr. was lying down with his sleeping bag but got up to run to the window every time he heard New Year's Eve fireworks.  After the last movie was over, he fell asleep in his sleeping bag.  Nichole and Jr. didn't get in their sleeping bags at all I don't think.  After the last movie, they both went to sleep in their own beds.
So this is what the scene was before I went to bed last night (2 little angels asleep in their sleeping bags).
This is what the scene was when I got up this morning (1 big angel asleep on the couch).  
During the night, Jr. Jr. had gotten up from the living room to use the bathroom and went back to sleep in his own bed in his room.  Lucky woke up from the living room twice.  Once I was able to get him back to sleep in his sleeping bag, but the second time he crawled into our bed and pushed Jeremy out who went back to sleep on the couch.
Sigh.
Happy 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment