Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Modern Wonders of the World

November 4 is King Tut Day, the anniversary of when King Tutankhamen's tomb was discovered.
When I think of King Tut, I think of Egypt.  Well, I think of the old Batman show with Adam West, but I also think of Egypt.  When I think of Egypt, I think of pyramids.  When I think of pyramids, I think of balloons.  Well, the 7 Wonders of the World Balloon Art Exhibit from this Summer.  Then I think that I showed finished pictures of all of the ancient wonders in July, but I never put up finished pictures of the modern wonders.  So I am going to do that now.

 Great Pyramid of Giza

 Chichen Itza

 Petra

 Colosseum

 Great Wall of China

 Statue of Christ the Redeemer

Taj Mahal

I'll also tell you what was said to our children this morning.
Me:  It's King Tut Day.
Jeremy:  You know what that means.  It means you have to be nice to your Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment