Monday, March 3, 2014

Green Eggs and Ham

Jeremy and Jr. went out for some one on one time today.  I knew Jeremy was planning on taking him to the dinosaur museum after they ran some errands.  I asked him if he was going to take the camera.  He said he wasn't planning on it, unless I wanted him to.  I said, "It's I Want You To Be Happy Day, so whatever makes you happy."  He didn't take the camera.  So I don't have any pictures for I Want You To Be Happy Day, March 3.

But... I do have pictures from celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday yesterday.
We had green eggs and ham, of course.  The eggs were in the form of fried eggs for some, scrambled eggs for one, and omelets for others.

Jr. read the book this year while Nichole acted it out.

I love wholesome family traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment