Monday, March 24, 2014

Escape Artists

Harry Houdini's Birthday, March 24.  I had Jeremy pick up "I, Houdini" from the library for me.  It's a book about an escape artist hamster who is named after you know who.  I read it when I was a kid.

Jr. had a tooth that decided to be an escape artist this evening, as well.  Jr. told us he had a tooth that was getting really loose and the next thing we knew, he was showing us the tooth in his hand.  I'm guessing later on tonight, the tooth will do a vanishing act and a gold dollar coin will appear in its place.
Jr. was very pleased about getting to use his tooth pillow for the first time.  The first time he lost a tooth I hadn't sewn his pillow yet.  Luckily he lost it at school and got a special tooth necklace to put it in.  This time I was prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment