Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

Last blog post this year.
Normally we eat nachos on New Year's Day, but this year I didn't want to think of what to make for dinner tonight, so we started early with the nachos- a simplified version with only a few toppings.  The kids didn't complain.  They only wanted the few toppings I got out.  We'll do more toppings tomorrow.
While eating nachos we watched Doctor Dolittle (the Rex Harrison version).  It's been a while since I watched that movie.  I think it was the first time for the kids.  It was cute to listen to them as the giant pink sea snail came on the scene.  "Wow.  "Whoa."  Apparently an impressive sea snail.  Cute kids.
I let the kids stay up a little later than usual to watch the movie, but not too late.  At this point, they're all asleep so I better go to bed so I get a chance to get some sleep, too.
Happy New Year.  Goodbye, 2013.  Hello, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment