Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peanut Butter and Jelly! Peanut Butter and Jelly!

April 2 is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day.  Thanks to my friend, Kathryn, for commenting and telling me about this one last year on April 2.
It's also International Children's Book Day, but the kids had friends over from morning until evening so they played Wii most of the day.  C'mon, it's Spring Break.  And no, they don't always play Wii the whole time they have friends over.

Wait, wait.  I just remembered.  They read a bunch of Winnie the Pooh books this morning.  And they'll read more books at bedtime.  My children are definitely readers.

Also there was a point during the day when I found Jeremy at the computer watching a dancing banana singing about peanut butter and jelly (the banana was singing, not Jeremy).
The song the banana was singing got stuck in the kids' heads, but luckily it's been long enough now they don't remember it.  Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment