Monday, April 1, 2013

A Relaxing Easter

March did not come in like a lion, but it did go out like a lamb.  And I had a nice relaxing Easter.  Church was wonderful, of course.  The kids were great for the most part.  We only had a few incidents during Sacrament Meeting.  One that was funny/sad is that I went up to sing with the choir and halfway through the song, Jr. Jr. realized I wasn't sitting next to him anymore and was not happy about it.  So Jeremy had to take him out until I came back.  Then when I had to take Jr. out later, Jr. Jr. didn't handle it very well so Jeremy had to take him out again.  But overall, it wasn't that bad.


After church the kids were pretty well behaved. 

Jeremy made a lovely ham for dinner.  Nichole corrected me when I told her.  "No, Daddy doesn't make ham.  Pigs make ham."  Ohhhh.  So Jeremy cooked a lovely ham.
I made funeral potatoes.  We also had deviled eggs and apple slices.
Nichole showed her interesting style of eating deviled eggs with a knife and a fork.
It was a nice day.

On a different note, look at the lovely Easter basket I made out of balloons.  It was nice to brush up on my weaving since I have to get to build a whole large sculpture (by myself) the end of this month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment