Monday, November 12, 2012

Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day 2012

November 12th, Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day.  Last year, we didn't have the best success with this holiday.  Check out my blog post from last year to learn why.
This year... success!
Homemade pizza.  Yumm.  We made three pizzas, each with two types on them.  I took pictures of two of the three finished pizzas, but the third someone got to before I got a picture, so I'll show you a picture of a slice from each of the six types.

From right to left-
Meat Lover's
Taco
Ham and Pineapple
Alfredo
Supreme
The Works

With The Works, we basically took leftover ingredients from the other types and piled them (and I mean piled them) on that half.  It was funny to see the difference in height on that one pizza from the Supreme half to The Works half.
This is the pizza I didn't get a finished picture of, but hopefully this view gives you an idea of what I was talking about with the height difference.

This was our second time celebrating this holiday and I think it is going to continue to be a tradition to make homemade pizza on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment