Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello, Blogging

Well, that didn't last long.

Thanks to this guy...

I am now learning to resize pictures to take up less space.  We also found out that a whole bunch of unused and doubles of my photos were being stored, but not actually used in my blog posts.  I still have a big project ahead of me going through 3 years worth of photos, but the bright side is it told me I am currently using 51.87% of my space (and when I clicked on upgrade storage this time, it said 52%- so I think that 15% message was just messed up).  That's with the few we resized and deleted today.
Like I said, it will be a long process to get everything sorted and resized, but... this does mean I will still have years and years of blogging ahead.  Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are up and blogging again, I would miss my Balloon Gal posts. :) I get occasional emails from Amazon, suggesting things I should buy according to my recent searches. And what was the number one suggestion when I opened my email today? "Balloonolgy" by Jeremy Telford! Had to smile about that one. We are happy you and the family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha. That's great, Brittney. I'll tell Jeremy about that. He'll also get a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete