Friday, November 9, 2012

Vinegar and Sandwiches

We've been so busy with certain things that I haven't written about a couple holidays we celebrated.

November 1st was Vinegar Day.  Jr. Jr. and I used vinegar and food coloring to color some macaroni.  I'd been wanting to make macaroni necklaces (which we never got around to doing but we still have the macaroni for when we do) and Jr. suggested we put the macaroni in the shape of turkeys, so we'll probably do that, too.  It is nice to know that we do have colored macaroni for projects when everyone gets over being sick.

November 3rd was Sandwich Day.  I completely forgot to take pictures, but we had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.  Anyone else have that when they were younger?  I found out that was something both my husband and I grew up with.  It's a comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment