Thursday, February 10, 2011

While You Were Out

You don't know how many times I was about to grab the camera while you were at balloon jam, my husband. I kept having to remind myself that you took it with you. The kids were drawing. We were all dancing in the kitchen again, this time with twirling added in. The baby was getting a kick out of watching us jump around. (Though I think I overdid it a bit. I didn't feel so well when we finished. There was a reason I didn't go to balloon jam with you). Jr. Jr. was trying to roll over. I admit I did have the camcorder for that one. Nichole read this whole Matt and Mandy to Jr. in the February Friend Magazine. I only had to help her with the word "nowhere." She pronounced it "now here." There were a few other things but I can't remember them all.
Oh well. You'll just have to make do with a picture I took after you got home.

Our daughter has gotten so much better with her cutting. Nice straight lines (mostly) to make chain links.

No comments:

Post a Comment