Thursday, January 6, 2011

And... We Danced!

The kids and I were having kind of a rough time while Daddy was out doing some shopping. (I think it's the Winter). At least they were willing to eat dinner- plain spaghetti noodles with ham, carrots, and jello salad (they were much worse with last night's enchilada pie). I decided as they were finishing up and I was washing some dishes to turn the radio on. It might be nice to listen to some music to help our mood.

Nichole got up and started dancing when she was done eating so I joined in.

When Jr. finished eating, he joined in, and our little Jr. Jr. even kicked a bit in his bouncer seat.

It felt really good to just let go and be silly with the kids. We all needed it.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love it that the baby even joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are just days like that, aren't there? Sometimes just being silly cracks the gloom right open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you turned that around! Way to be!

    ReplyDelete