Monday, November 14, 2022

Hug a Bear Day and Friends

November 6 was National Nachos Day, not to be confused with International Day of the Nacho which we celebrated on October 21. We ate nachos both days.

November 7 was Hug a Bear Day. I said we should hug anyone who was being grumpy that day. We hugged teddy bears. Not that the teddy bears were being grumpy, it's just that they were the kind of bears that we did hug.

That day was also Color the World Orange Day so we had fajitas with orange bell peppers.

November 10 was Vanilla Cupcake Day. I made vanilla cupcakes. It was also Guinness World Records Day (GWR Day). I encouraged people that day to watch my playlist on YouTube of when Jeremy and Thanksgiving Point broke a world record in 2015.

November 12 was Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day. I made the dough and Jr. made a BBQ chicken pizza and a pepperoni pizza for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment