Saturday, March 19, 2022

Pi Day 2022

3/14 is Pi Day. As often happens, I made impossible cheeseburger pie. We ate potato chips with it because 3/14 is also National Potato Chip Day.
I made apple pie (in our Pi plate) too late to give anybody any (though Jet tried). We had to wait until the next day.
 
The kids had school off that day again so... we went on an expedition. We went to the lake to skip rocks (Jr. Jr.'s request). I forgot to have us sing, "Sing ho for the life of a bear." Oh well.
When we got there, I was worried about being in the gulls' way when we skipped rocks but we were able to find a spot away from the gulls that had plenty of rocks so no problem. 
Jet was so thrilled that I was actually giving him permission to throw rocks. 
He was also so happy to be out and running around with his siblings and watching the small planes fly overhead as we were so close to the airport.
It was nice weather and we had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment