Wednesday, March 23, 2022

I Took a Break

I worked hard. I deserved a break. I took it. Jeremy was home. Jet was asleep. I wanted to go for a walk in a park. 
Vitamin D!
I headed to Riverview Park in Provo and as soon as I got out of the van, I could hear so many birds. It was soooooo nice. I started out on the walking path but soon ended up at a few spots along the river enjoying the sunshine, watching the birds, loving the sound of the river, trying to avoid getting too close to a very noisy Cooper's hawk and later what I'm guessing was its nest.

I did finally walk around for a bit on the path before Jeremy let me know that Jet woke up so I headed home relaxed. Have I mentioned I love nature?

That evening we had sloppy joes for dinner since it was Sloppy Joe Day on March 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment