Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Being Sick Makes Catchup Stink

Being sick stinks. 
I was doing so well blogging in January. Then February wasn't so bad, either. Then I got sick. Blaaaaaah. Stinks. So now I've got to do all that catching up again. Whine. Whine. Whine. Complain complain complain. Sigh.
Well, now that I have that out of the way, let me tell you about some of the ways we've been celebrating. 
February 21 was the Anniversary of the Legend of Zelda. Nichole drew a Zelda comic (If you give that girl a medium...).
People may or may not have played video games.

I already blogged about 2-22-22.
 
February 23 was National Rationalization Day. I didn't take any pictures. Ha.
February 24 was National Chili Day and National Tortilla Chip Day.

That's it for this installment of catching up after sickness. Blaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment