Sunday, March 27, 2022

Goofing Off with Water

March 22 was National Goof Off Day. I didn't tell the kids this. I did mention they should drink lots of water because it was World Water Day. I planned to celebrate National Goof Off Day myself.
Jet and I were both tired that day so the idea of just resting sounded good. We did go for a drive to take items back to both Orem and Provo Libraries. Jet fell asleep but didn't stay asleep when we got home. Later after the kids got home from school, I debated whether to try to take a nap or go for another drive with Jet. I rested for a little bit but eventually took that drive. Jet fell asleep and I got pictures of water (for the holiday) and deer and a mountain.
 
I told everyone dinner was Fend For Yourself... you know... so I could goof off. Jeremy stopped by the grocery store and brought home some stuff for himself and me and we added some things we had at home (i.e. leftover French bread) to make a nice dinner plate.
So there was some goofing off... sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment