Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Waffle or Not Waffle

March 25 was International Waffle Day. I had to make decisions. Should I do this or that? I could do this but I could also do that.
Jet was not indecisive. He wanted to do everything Mommy was doing. Mommy ate cereal. Jet wanted to eat cereal. Mommy ate string cheese. Jet wanted to eat string cheese. Mommy brushed her teeth. Jet wanted to brush his teeth. He also wanted to help with dishes and putting rolls in bags to freeze.
Jet: I helped.
 
We danced together. I bent down to tie my shoelace when it came undone. Jet bent down to "tie" his Velcro. Mommy was getting eggs out of an egg carton. Jet picked some eggs out of the carton. I got them from him before any were dropped on the floor.
There were some things Jet insisted I do like playing with a ball and other toys and games.
For dinner we of course had waffles. We ended up with breakfast for dinner with hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, and applesauce.The waffles were topped with banana slices and chocolate chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment