Wednesday, April 7, 2021

March Goes Out Like a Lamb

Busy last day of the month, but the weather was pleasant. March did go out like a lamb even after it came in the same way.

March 31 was National Tater Day. I went around saying, "What's taters, precious?" And answering myself, "Po-Ta-To." Nichole has been reading The Lord of the Rings books and told me about how she read that part in The Two Towers not too long ago.

March 31 was also Manatee Appreciation Day. Jet and I watched some videos of manatees and watched the video for the VeggieTales song, "Barbara Manatee."

We delivered cookies that we made the night before to my niece for her birthday. Well, Jr. and I delivered them. The rest of the kids let me record them singing Happy Birthday to her so I could show her. Nichole came with me last time. Jr. came with me this time. We're slowly giving everyone a chance to see my grand-nephew. So weird to say since I have a baby who is only about a year older. I have a grand-nephew and a new son. Weird.

Nichole had another orchestra concert that night. Jeremy and Jr. went to support her. I supported her by making her dinner before she left and wishing her well and praying for her and... I supported her, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment