Sunday, April 25, 2021

How Was Your Date? Blah Blah Blah!

So much catching up to do. Wish me luck.
 
Jeremy and I went on a "date" to run errands together on Saturday, the 17th, just the two of us.

I went in the Orem Library for the first time in about a year and a half. One of the librarians took us to see the new library hall. Jeremy's seen it but I hadn't yet.
For dinner, Jr. made us grilled cheese sandwiches and I made us Blah Blah Blah for Blah Blah Blah Day on April 17. 
Then Nichole made us cheeseball for National Cheeseball Day. I think she's become the designated cheeseball maker/sculpter. She made it in the shape of an acorn to celebrate that the book she's writing has officially reached the word count of a full length novel. Acorn is a reference to her book.
April 17 was also Bat Appreciation Day. Jeremy, Nichole, and I kept talking about the bat, Bartok, in the movie Anastasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment