Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

Breakfast in... the living room (as compared to in bed, they gave me a choice). Jet slept long enough for me to eat my breakfast prepared lovingly by Jr. Jr. and Jeremy.
A card/sign made for me by my little Lucky and "L is for love."
Skillet chicken parmigiana made by my wonderful husband.
More Chocolate Rolo Cake Mix Cookies again made by Jr. and made into ice cream sandwiches.
A day off-ish. I changed diapers and fed the baby but Jeremy wouldn't let me shred cheese for dinner. And my sweet family took turns entertaining Jet so I could spend some time blogging.
And of course church at home together with my family after watching Music and the Spoken Word (Mother's Day rebroadcast from 2019 because... you know).
And a Mother's Day candy bar and card from the bishopric that says, "We'll all be back here soon," with a picture of our chapel on it. Awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment