Saturday, May 23, 2020

Pizza Party!

May 15 this year was National Pizza Party Day. Oh, yeah. That is my kind of holiday.
The kids read Pete the Cat and the Perfect Pizza Party.
Jr. helped me make individual sized pizza crusts and Jeremy helped me prepare toppings so everyone could have what kinds of pizza they wanted, up to four pizzas each. Yumm.
So we had a pizza party and watched Horton Hears a Who because "On the fifteenth of May in the jungle of Nool…"
We also celebrated Dinosaur Day with cuteness.
And when we needed a new blanket, we got one out with a dinosaur on it.

P.S. May 15 was also National Chocolate Chip Day. We had some ripe bananas and I meant to make chocolate chip banana muffins that day but with all the pizza preparations, I didn't get to it. So I made them the next day and we celebrated National Chocolate Chip Day Observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment