Friday, May 22, 2020

Eat What You Want

May 11 was Eat What You Want Day. I didn't get any pictures of the different types of food we ate. Basically when kids would come up to me and ask if they could have such and such to eat, I would reply, "Eat what you want... within reason." I didn't want them eating so much sugary stuff to make themselves sick.

I did get pictures of food we ate for National Crouton Day on May 13 (salad with croutons) which was also National Apple Pie Day (apple pie a la mode).

And I got pictures of the biscuits and gravy we ate for National Buttermilk Biscuit Day on May 14.
Jeremy had been wanting to make potato salad for a while and finally did that day, even though it had nothing to do with the holiday. It still tasted good.

I told you a lot of our celebrating revolves around the menu plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment