Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Don't Forget the Peanut Butter

January 24 was National Peanut Butter Day. For dinner I made pancakes upon which we could put peanut butter and raspberry syrup. I may have been the only one who actually used peanut butter. Sigh.
Earlier in the day, I finally made a smoothie because I finally found the time. It's been a while but I really wanted one. I got the blender out and started putting in ingredients. I got the frozen berries in there. I got the bananas in there. I got yogurt and milk in there. I blended it all up and tasted it but I couldn't figure out why it didn't taste how I wanted it to taste. I explained it to Jeremy and he asked, "Don't you usually put a little peanut butter in there?" Oh ho ho. On Peanut Butter Day, too. Silly me. I put the peanut butter in and all was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment