Saturday, January 18, 2020

Some Celebrations in December

December 20- Mudd Day
I watched the first episode of the original Star Trek series with Harry Mudd.

December 24 and 25- Christmas Eve and Christmas
I managed to blog Christmas Eve but we did more after I posted.
Jr. got a fire burning on the TV by our stockings for us- Darth Vader Yule Log.
We had our Christmas Eve program where we went around and said what we'd been up to that year.
The kids then got to open up pajamas to wear from Grandma and Grandpa.
I put Jet's on him for pictures then took them off so he didn't spit up on them during the night. Then I put them back on him in the morning for present opening. Or in his case, present sleeping through.
Actually it was the afternoon when we started opening presents because I was up most of the night with Jet and slept in when I could that morning. Bwah ha ha ha. So we started opening presents about 1pm. Jet just slept in my arms and we opened his presents later when he was awake. He didn't care. ;)

I didn't take pictures of the kids' handmade gifts this year. I didn't have a lot of time so I cut out strip of cardstock and had the kids decorate them for a "project" I was doing. So Christmas day they were surprised by their new bookmarks that they had decorated themselves.

December 26- Wren Day 
Jeremy and Nichole went out birding on Wren Day of course. They saw a marsh wren. And lots of other birds. They didn't just see a marsh wren.

December 28- Stan Lee's Birthday
We watched Spider-man Into the Spider-verse as a family.

For Hanukkah, we ate latkes and played dreidel

No comments:

Post a Comment