Friday, January 31, 2020

Spouses Day (Observed)

We learned another new holiday from the national days calendar. Spouses Day was January 26. Jeremy and I planned to play a game that night since we haven't been able to do any activities like that together for a while (It's a good thing we went on so many dates last year before the baby arrived). I got tired and fell asleep and Jeremy let me... because he's a great spouse.
So the day after Spouse's Day we celebrated it. We watched a movie and ate popcorn together (we haven't done that for a while, either). Jet was there for part of the time but I made it through the whole movie without falling asleep.
I don't have any pictures from that holiday or holiday observed. But speaking of spouses, when Lucky was born, at the hospital they told us we could get a complimentary meal for Jeremy so he and I could have a meal together, a little date before the baby and I went home. Unfortunately, two of our children got sick so Jeremy spent most of his time at home taking care of sick kids while Lucky and I were in the hospital. We never got our meal together.
When Jet and I were at the hospital, none of the kids at home were sick so Jeremy and I got our meal together since that hospital had the same thing with the complimentary meal.
Woohoo. Love time with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment