Sunday, June 2, 2024

Last Week of School- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Last week of school continued.

I got to help put vinyl on T-shirts Lucky's grade wore for their dance festival. My sister, who has a LOT of experience with that sort of thing, helped me figure it out because I don't have as much experience. They danced to the song, "Thunder." Some of the shirts were black with white lettering that said, "Lightning," with a white lightning bolt and some were white with black lettering that said, "Thunder," with a black rain cloud.
Lucky's class also had a talent show that day. He played harmonica for his classmates and teacher.
Tuesday, May 21, was International Tea Day and Strawberries and Cream Day. I made scones with a recipe from The Fiction Kitchen Trio Cookbook. I did not make clotted cream to go with it. No, thanks.
The biscuits I made were based on the Funfetti Shortbread Bites we made January of 2021, but without the sprinkles.
 
Wednesday, April 22, was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday. Nichole and I chatted about Sherlock Holmes then she, Jet, and I went to our own Lost World that evening. O.K. So it was Bridal Veil Falls which is not lost at all, but Utah's Adventure Family had mentioned it on Instagram and made we want to go so we got a little evening walk in after taking boys to activities that evening.
And cuteness. Jeremy brought home a watermelon that Jet was so excited about, he got a plastic knife out of the drawer and tried slicing it. You better believe he got the first piece when Jeremy finally cut it up.

 
Thursday, May 23, I got out for another walk in the morning. I've been wanting to get out for walks more.
That evening, Nichole and I went to a Relief Society activity together. I love getting to do things with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment