Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Lots of Things for Us to Celebrate

Friday, May 20, was a busy day. It was Pick Strawberries Day so Lucky picked strawberries to go in his lunch that day.
Jet and I went to watch the elementary school dance festival. I was so worried it was going to rain. I needn't have worried. It snowed. Heh Heh. Just a tiny bit but everybody there could tell there were definitely little flakes coming down.

If you look really closely in this picture, you can see little snowflakes in our hair.
 
Jr. Jr. and Lucky both did a really good job. And Jet did a good job staying with me. He was only a little wiggly.
It wore him out, though.
 
Since it was Eliza Doolittle Day, we ate more of the devil's food cake after school because it was "lots of chocolate for me to eat."

Look. It's the dancing boys home from school.
 
That night Jeremy took the three oldest boys camping for the ward Father-Son campout. 
 
While they were gone Nichole and I made French bread chicken alfredo pizza for National Pizza Party Day and we watched Pride & Prejudice (The Keira Knightley version) because her orchestra played music from it in her last concert. Jet and I got tired so we went to bed and missed the end of the movie. I had already started dozing and was missing parts of it anyway. Oh well.
 
When the boys got home the next morning, I heard plenty of exclamations of how much they enjoyed their camping trip. I'm so glad.

That Saturday evening, May 21, we had strawberries with whipped topping to go with dinner to celebrate Strawberries and Cream Day. We also had herbal tea to celebrate International Tea Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment