Friday, October 7, 2022

Family Movie at the Library

I went to Orem Reads: Romance Con by myself. I took the kids to another event for Orem Reads. September 26 was National Family Day. We went to watch a family movie at the Orem Library- The Princess Bride. Still my favorite movie. It was fun to watch it on a big screen. 

While we waited for them to open the doors to the auditorium, Jet got some of his energy out running around the storytelling wing of the library. He was only a little wiggly at the beginning of the movie before he decided to fall asleep and slept through the rest of the movie.
It was a nice bonding activity with family.

That day was also National Pancake Day and Johnny Appleseed Day so we had pancakes and apple cider at home.

When we got back from the library, my sister reminded my mom, my other sister, and me that Jupiter was the closest it had been to Earth in 69 years. She also told us we could see some of its moons. My sisters, my mom, and I all went outside to look at it from our different locations and were texting back and forth about it. I had several of my immediate family members come out to look at it as well as some of the neighbors (came to look at it, my immediate family didn't come out to look at the neighbors).


That was a nice "family" activity, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment