Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Magnificent

Earlier this week I was up early with some stresses.  Luckily it was a warm morning.  I went to take some garbage out and later to recycle some paper at the elementary school's recycle bins.  I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and sandals.  There was a light breeze but I wasn't even shivering.  Lovely.  As I was dealing with my stresses, God gave me a gift.  This:
It was so nice to take pictures of the beautiful sky.  I also took some videos of the clouds moving.  It looked like the whole sky was just crawling along.  Magnificent.
Even though I had stress, my husband mentioned that this was a reminder that God is always there.  I appreciate it.
Later, I saw on Facebook that several other people had taken pictures of the stunning sunrise.  So great.


No comments:

Post a Comment