Friday, October 27, 2017

Busy Birding Week- Day 2

A couple weeks ago I had a busy birding week.

Wednesday, October 11, was It's My Party Day.  I could cry if I wanted to, but instead I took a day off.  Dawn to dusk, starting the day on the Southeast side of the lake and ending it on the Northeast side of the lake.



I spent some time birding along River Lane with a little walking along Sandy Beach.

Then I visited Bicentennial Park in Provo.  Last time I went, the boardwalk area was closed off, but it was open this time.  Hooray.


I spent some quiet time reading at the Orem Library, stopped at home for a quick break, then treated myself to a fast food lunch.

I visited Ashton Gardens at Thanksgiving Point to look at birds and flowers and for some personal scripture study in the Light of the World Garden.


When I left it was getting to be rush hour so I skipped the freeway and went to a park in Saratoga Springs next to the lake to finish off the evening.  The traffic wasn't nearly as heavy when I headed home.
It was a beautiful day and a well needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment