Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Birthday, Jr. Jr.

We recently celebrated Jr. Jr.'s birthday.  He brought balloon animals to the kids (and teacher) in his school class and brought home some treats himself, including a pair of huge sunglasses.
After the learning experience with the candles on Jr.'s birthday cake, I went out and bought a bunch of candles.  I was so proud of myself for being prepared for Jr. Jr.'s birthday.  I even used a variety of colors among the five birthday candles on his cake.  Did you catch that?  The FIVE birthday candles on his cake.  I think I may have even lit them and was about to take the cake to him to blow out the candles when I realized... Jr. Jr. wasn't turning 5, he was turning 7.  Sigh.  We'll just say I'm cute again.
I added the right number of candles and everyone was happy.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment