Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I've Still Got Time

I had to get this blog post done today.  I'm cutting it kind of close but I fell asleep on the couch and Jeremy woke me up so I could go to bed; then I noticed that I only had a few more minutes before it was tomorrow.  I guess that means I should stop rambling and write this blog post.
In the movie, Back to the Future Part II, the main characters head "back to the future" to "4:29pm on Wednesday, October 21, 2015."  That's today!
I wanted to get a picture of a clock at 4:29pm, but missed it.  I was so busy that I didn't notice when the time came around.  Jeremy said I could get a picture at 5:29pm since the movie took place in California- Pacific Time, so I did.
I also watched the movie at a certain time and invited friends on facebook to watch it with me like we did three years ago for Captain Picard Day.  We had a few comments throughout the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment