Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Busy Celebrating

We have been so busy lately.  We've had so many reasons to celebrate that we haven't been turning much to our Calendar of Celebration, even for some of the holidays we've celebrated in the past.  Sorry, National Taco Day on October 4, National Cake Decorating Day on October 10, and National Chocolate Covered Insect Day on October 14.
It's been good being busy but at times it's been overwhelming.
Aaaaagh!  Don't eat me!
 Aaaaagh!  Don't fall on me!
So please bear with me as I try to share some of how we've been celebrating lately.  And please forgive me if we don't get around to celebrating some of your favorite holidays from the Calendar of Celebration.
One of my favorites is coming up (National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day on November 12) and I hope we don't miss it this year.
Out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite holidays coming up? 
And pizza toppings.  What are some of your favorite pizza toppings?

2 comments:

  1. We've been eating pizza so much lately. And not all pepperoni either. We've had quite a variety of pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jr. says:
    Aaaaagh! Don't eat and fall on me! I know I've been busy, but I'll blog, okay!?

    ReplyDelete