Monday, October 14, 2013

We Got Some Things Done

After sleeping in this morning, I got up to see one child in her own bed,
one child on the couch,
and one child in my bed. 

I slept on the side next to the clock.  Yeah, that's how much room I had this morning.

Since we all slept in, we didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but hey, I made muffins... from a package.

The kids did help out with cleaning.  

Nichole cleaned most of her room herself, cheerfully, then helped me sort through books.
Turns out we have multiples of several Berenstain Bear books.

I told you, Mom, that we had more than one of these books.

Oops.  We missed one.

So, now we've got a pile of books to take to D.I., including some Berenstain Bear books.

We got some things done.  Now it's on to the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment