Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin

Three years ago, Nichole went on a school field trip to a local farm (it also happened to be Hat Day at school).  She got to do things like pet animals, go on a wagon ride, and walk through a corn maze.  She even got to pick out a pumpkin to take home.
Today, she went to the same farm for a school field trip.  This time neither Jeremy nor I were able to chaperone like we usually do.  She was okay with it since she got to be in the same group as her best school friend, that group chaperoned by her friend's mother.
She got to do a lot of the same activities as before, including picking out another pumpkin.  When she slowly walked out of school, I could see her carrying her pumpkin.  It was not the tiniest pumpkin.  I offered to carry it home for her and Jr. carried it up the stairs once we got home. 

Jr. Jr. also wanted a turn carrying it.
He's a ham.
I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment