Thursday, March 14, 2013

For Tiffany

My friend, Tiffany, had her birthday today.  I told her we'd have apple pie to celebrate her birthday.  Birthday pie for Tiffany.  Unfortunately, I had a meeting tonight and we forgot about doing the pie until it was too late to do it.  The pie was also for Pi Day.  March 14.  3.14
Sorry, Tiffany.

On a lighter note, Spring is on its way here in Utah.  I took some Me Time to go to some parks to enjoy the sun. 

I went to Hill Park to watch the sunrise.  Well, most of the sunrise.  I had to leave before it reached the point I was at, but I got to watch it coming across the valley from the other side of the lake.
I went to Highland Glen Park to watch the ducks and geese on the pond, the somewhat frozen pond.  I said Spring was on its way, not that it's here yet.  We still have some bits of Winter left.

I also went to Carterville Park to enjoy the sunshine and a little walk.
I enjoyed my time out and my husband told me tonight, "I hope today for you was as easy as pie."
Wah Wah.
Happy Pi Day and Happy Tiffany's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment