Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ert and Bernie in Winter

After our last unsuccessful attempt at decorating a Bert and Ernie cake, we planned to try again in the Winter because of Jr.'s comment, "And if we make another Ert and Bernie cake in Winter, we can name it 'Ert and Bernie in Winter.'" 
Then I forgot about it.  Until last week, when I was looking through my blog and found the post from National Cake Decorating Day.  I realized Spring was coming fast and if I wanted to make Ert and Bernie in Winter, I had better do it soon.  So in the nick of time, since tomorrow is the first day of Spring, we finally decorated the Bert and Ernie cake. 
I mentioned before that I'm not a cake decorator (nor do I want to be; it takes too much patience) so any improvement over the last one is progress.
This was quite an improvement.

I'm glad it turned out as well as it did.  Now I don't have to do another one in Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment