Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Not So Picky Today

Every once in a while, my children will actually compliment the food I make (my husband compliments it all the time).  And sometimes it is quite the compliment.

Jr.:  These are the best muffins in the whole world.  And they're homemade.

I'm sure glad I made oatmeal muffins to celebrate National Oatmeal Muffin Day, December 19th.  Those will now go on the list of foods my children will eat without complaining.
 
Nichole:  What kind of muffins are these?
Mommy:  Oatmeal muffins.
Nichole:  Jr., you have to try the muffins.


Nichole:  I definitely like the onion rings.

Yay.  Onion rings were a hit today as well.

And I made cauliflower macaroni and cheese, a recipe from the October 2012 FamilyFun Magazine.  Mmmmmm, I almost couldn't get enough of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Those are the times when I definitely put those recipes in the rotation. Those kind of compliments make my day.

    ReplyDelete