Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let Me Tell You About My Day

I'm tired.
We got the kids up early this morning because we drove Jeremy to Thanksgiving Point to do balloon twisting at a Breakfast with Santa event.  Then the kids and I went home for a bit to finish getting ready.  Then we headed down to Salem to take Nichole to a dance practice at a school- lighting and spacing rehearsal for a show that afternoon.  The lady in charge of the dance company is a good friend and said Nichole could stay there while the boys and I went to pick up Jeremy from Thanksgiving Point, which we did.  We left Nichole with a lunch and Jeremy, the boys, and I ate in the car on our way down to Salem again.  I got to sit with Nichole's class during the show.  She really enjoyed having Mommy sit with her. 
After the performance, we all got in the car again to head back home to change because we had tithing settlement to go to at the church building.  After tithing settlement, we loaded everyone in the car again and went to Orem to do some shopping at Winco and pick up some pizzas for dinner.  Then we headed home where we ate dinner, did scripture study and family prayer, bathed and showered the kids, and dealt with stalling until the kids finally went to bed.  And Jr. Jr. got a haircut.
Oh, and it was cold and windy, too.
That was my day.  How was yours?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm a slacker and am just now catching up on my blog reading so I don't remember how Dec 8 was, but I enjoyed reading about your Saturday. Typical mommy stuff like me.

    ReplyDelete