Thursday, May 31, 2012

Family Home Midday- Talents

I mentioned before that my friend, Serene, was part of a group of blogs that gives monthly challenges for families to spend time together.  May's challenge was "Family Show and Tell Night."
We did this for our Family Home Midday Activity.  So, it wasn't show and tell "night," but it's the same thing.
We had a variety of talents or special "skills" shown.  Jr. did cartwheels and other "gymnastics."
Ta-Da.

Nichole showed how she could balance a balloon and showed some magic tricks.

Jr. Jr. played catch with a balloon and his siblings.

Daddy made a snake with his hands.
Aaaaaaagh.  It's got me!

I showed that I turned Nichole's rainbow pants into rainbow shorts.

It was a good Family Home Midday.


1 comment:

  1. I love the confidence of children. They believe they an do anything. :)

    ReplyDelete